Benue Television Corporation (“BenueTV”), is a Benue State Government owned Television Corporation with head Office at No 1, Kashim Ibrahim, Benue People’s House, Benue State Government House Makurdi. Our Website address is https://benuetv.be.gov.ng/.
Benue Television Corporation is a digital television station that is smart and offers full online streaming 247. We has numerous awards and undisputedly the Best Television Station in North Central Nigeria.
Benue Television Corporation is the Food Basket Television Station for the people of Benue State and that of Nigeria at large. Its key function is to provide independent and impartial television broadcasting for general reception in the interest of Benue, Nigeria and the World at large. No other Television Station in North Central Nigeria is charged with the same social responsibility of public interest broadcasting. Accordingly, Benue TV seeks to serve as a tool for national integration.
Address: No 1, Kashim Ibrahim, Benue People’s House, Benue State Government House Makurdi
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: 0902166737, 09061889838
OUR CORE VALUES
- National interest
- Balance and objectivity
- Commitment to world peace and development
To be a World Class Television Network.
To provide excellent television services worldwide and project the true African perspectives.
– To influence, promote, sustain and improve Nigeria’s positive societal values through social, cultural, economic, political and technological programmes;
– To serve as a means of impacting knowledge through educational, informative, and entertaining programmes;
– To preserve Nigerian culture and promote cultural and political awareness in the country and beyond;
– To provide viewers with the most reliable, authoritative and independent coverage and analysis of contemporary issues of national, regional and international events through News programmes;
– To enrich national output through fostering the spirit of hardwork and productivity;
– To promote civic responsibility;
– To promote indigenous technology;
– To ensure the establishment and maintenance of high standard for efficient operation of the broadcasting system;
– To implement all the objectives with an eye on competition in order to ensure competitive advantage and profit; and
– To become an integral part of the information highway.